Doing a second Unity tutorial and building experience until I get some inspiration.
Time: 26 minutes, 4 seconds
- How many assets are required for a high-quality game. Downloaded a lot of assets for this.
- How to use Unity Cloud Build
Ran into a few setup issues when running through this tutorial as Unity Web Player was deprecated. I set out exploring Unity Cloud Build to find out how I am supposed to build through that. The process overall seems to have been complicated. I’ll list it out here.
- Set it up at Unity Cloud Build
- Connect your Git repository
- Guide the wizard to your Unity project
- Build (after waiting about 2 minutes).
Sure, that’s not that complicated, but 100x more complicated compared to building direct on Unity. I’d like to know their reasoning.
Gotta get to work. ’til next time.