Time: 41:08 (one more 2x day to go)
- Learned how to randomly generate tile board
- Learned how animations are tied to game objects
- Learned some C# constructs
- out (this one is loopy to me.It allows methods that returns more than one result :o)
- Java-like stuff (generics, abstract)
- Coding smooth movement between tiles
This has felt like the longest month of my life in a good way. I feel empowered to pursue my passion and I am excited to see where I will go next.
I’ve been powering through this Roguelike tutorial. This tutorial isn’t very close to the gameplay I was envisioning. My game will be much more mechanically driven. I think I’ll power through this one and a platformer tutorial and then start to tinker with my idea.